Schaftlein Report | 5 Republican Senators retired – 2 possible Democrats head toward recall/resign?
1) Missouri Senator Roy Blunt announces his retirement – 5th GOP Senator to do so
2) The Senate passed the $1.9T bill and now it heads to the House – Wednesday vote expected
3) Change the Filibuster – President Biden and Senator Manchin say NO
4) California Recall – 1.95M signatures to recall Gavin Newsom
5) Unemployment rate down to 6.2%. Goldman Sachs says 4.1% by year end
6) Gov. Cuomo being pressured by Democrats and republicans to resign. He says “NO”
7) Migrants stream across border into Arizona, COVID -positive migrants released into Texas
8) Democrats push Voting Rights Bill HR-1
Become an insider!
Sign up for our free email newsletter, and we'll make sure to keep you in the loop.