Schaftlein Report | A conversation with David Bahnsen – Political, Economic, and Cultural status of the U.S.
Guest: David Bahnsen – frequent guest on CNBC, Bloomberg, and Fox Business – regular contributor to National Review and Forbes – Author of the best-selling book ‘Crisis of Responsibility: Our Cultural Addiction to Blame and How You Can Cure It’ (Post Hill Press)
1) Trump Impeachment Trial Update
2) Fed. Chairman Jerome Powell cites bleak jobs picture “Real Unemployment rate is 10%” – Easy money to continue
3) Federal Deficit hit a whopping $736B in the first 4 months of this fiscal year
4) Sen Sanders vows $15/hr minimum wage will be in the bill despite projected job losses
5) Culture – NBA orders “All Teams” to play National Anthem Mark Cuban opposed
6) CDC recommends “Double Masking”
Become an insider!
Sign up for our free email newsletter, and we'll make sure to keep you in the loop.