Schaftlein Report | Stimulus Bill moves forward – Biden backs lower income levels
1) Biden backs lower income cut off for stimulus – but not by much.
2) Democratic Liberals fight the “Moderates” over $15 minimum wage – Who will win this debate?
3) Interest Rates are Rising Will it last?
4) Inflation worries continue coming to the forefront
5) Sen. Elizabeth Warren’s Wealth Tax opposed by many in her own party
6) National Debt hits $28T
7) H.R. 1 – A roadmap to fraud in our elections
8) Gov. Cuomo – Where are all of the #METOO’s. He refuses to reesign.
Become an insider!
Sign up for our free email newsletter, and we'll make sure to keep you in the loop.