Schaftlein Report | The Spectacle of Trump’s trial set to begin February 8
Guest: Jeremy Stalnecker – Mighty Oaks Foundation Founder/Military Veteran ( MightyOaksPrograms.org )
1. Senate to move forward with Impeachment Trial – 55/45
2. Prospect of 67 votes to convict dims
3. Biden Executive Order for Racial Equity abolishes Trump’s 1776 Commission
4. U.S. District Judge blocks Biden’s order on deportation freeze
5. McConnell and Schumer agree to Senate power-sharing Filibuster rule stays
6. Antifa riots in Tacoma, WA
Become an insider!
Sign up for our free email newsletter, and we'll make sure to keep you in the loop.