Schaftlein Report | U.S. Economy poised to soar with or without stimulus
Guest: Jerry Bowyer – Economist, Journalist, Author of multiple books including The Maker Versus the Takers, Founder of the Allegheny Institute
1) Covid Relief Bill $1.9T runs into stumbling blocks among Democrats
2) Sen. Elizabeth Warren is back pushing a “Wealth Tax”
3) Gasoline cost now above $4.00 in California. Is $5.00 possible? Oil is at $60
4) Interest Rates are rising? Will it continue even though Treasuries have dropped for 3 straight days? ECB slows bond buying.
5) $15 Minimum Wage is out of Covid Bill – House Democrats threaten to block in a complete act of stupidity.
6) The economy is expanding. How fast can we grow?
7) Texas and Mississippi end mask mandates
Become an insider!
Sign up for our free email newsletter, and we'll make sure to keep you in the loop.