Schaftlein Report | Voter fraud piles up. Courts say NO DEAL?
Guest: Matthew Taylor Topics:
1) President Trump holds two hour rally in Valdosta. Encourages voting for Senator Loeffler, Senator Perdue
2) Georgia: No special legislative session over the election
3) Secretary of State recertifies election results after recount
4) Trump campaign files lawsuit in Georgia to overturn results
5) Large increase in votes for Democrats in purple swing states over 2016 result
6) Arizona Supreme Court agrees to hear election appeal challenge
7) Justice Alito moves up Pennsylvania emergency application response
8) Georgia Senate Debate: Loeffler vs. Warnock – each side pounded home their points
9) Federal Appeals Court rule construction of border wall with $3.6 billions dollars. Millitary construction okay
Become an insider!
Sign up for our free email newsletter, and we'll make sure to keep you in the loop.