Connect with us


Suspect in Death of Patriot Prayer Member Dies in Shootout with Feds

The “100% Antifa” suspect allegedly pulled a gun on officers.

The scenes erupting out of Portland, Oregon as of late have been heartbreaking, as Americans battle in the streets, motivated by their own political maladies.

Cities like Portland have been mired in protest for months, beginning after the death of George Floyd at the hands of Minneapolis police, and transforming into an angry referendum on the political state of affairs in America.  We have outside agitators, extremists, and the blood-hungry mainstream media to thank for this escalation that has now claimed several lives.

In Portland, a member of the far-right group Patriot Prayer was gunned down last week in the street, with the main suspect in the case having identified himself as “100% Antifa” on social media.

Trending: COVID-19 Sacks NFL Teams, with Week 4 Games Postponed After Outbreaks in League

He, too, is now dead after engaging in a gun battle with federal forces.

take our poll - story continues below

Will You Be Voting In Person November 3rd?

  • Will You Be Voting In Person November 3rd?  

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Liberty Hub updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

A team of law enforcement officers fatally shot a man suspected of being the gunman who killed a supporter of a right-wing group in Portland, Oregon, last week after a caravan of Donald Trump backers rode through downtown, the U.S. Marshals Service said Friday.

Michael Forest Reinoehl, 48, was killed as a federal task force attempted to apprehend him near Lacey, Washington, about 120 miles (193 kilometers) north of Portland. Reinoehl was suspected in the killing of 39-year-old Aaron “Jay” Danielson, who was shot in the chest Saturday night, a senior Justice Department official told The Associated Press.

Federal agents from the FBI and the U.S. Marshals Service had located him on Thursday after a warrant was issued for his arrest, and Reinoehl pulled a gun during the encounter, the official said. The official wasn’t authorized to discuss the matter publicly and spoke to the AP on condition of anonymity.

Reinoehl had spoke to Vice News just days ago, seemingly taking responsibility for the death of Danielson, claiming that his life was threatened.

Save conservative media!

Become an insider!

Sign up for our free email newsletter, and we'll make sure to keep you in the loop.

You Might Like

Join the conversation!

We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, profanity, vulgarity, doxing, or discourteous behavior. If a comment is spam, instead of replying to it, please mark it as spam. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain fruitful conversation.

You Might Like

COVID-19 Sacks NFL Teams, with Week 4 Games Postponed After Outbreaks in League


Kentucky AG Now Looking to Delay Release of Grand Jury Material in Breonna Taylor Case


Pelosi, Mnuchin Making Progress on New COVID Stimulus Package, Direct Payments Intact


Dems Rake in Major Cash Haul After Disastrous First Debate